Vladimir Fomin appointed an advisor to the Mayor of Kazan
Photo by Denis Gordiyko
June 19, Alsu Safina). Vladimir Fomin, who previously headed the Department of
Architecture and Urban Planning, was appointed an adviser to Ilsur Metshin, the
Mayor of Kazan. This became known today on the Business Monday. The Mayor
explained that the main purpose of the changes in the structure of the City
Hall is to speed up the creation of a single window for rendering municipal
services to citizens.
Fomin, who previously worked as the head of the district, the deputy head of
the Kazan Executive Committee (for construction and architecture – ed.), was a
deputy of the State Council of the RT, and headed the Department of
Architecture and Urban Planning of Kazan for seven years, from now on becomes
my adviser with an expanded range of powers”, announced the Mayor at the staff
meeting about the regular personnel changes and told more about his tasks.
“First and foremost, this is the master plan, the most important document that
we will have to live by in the future”. As the Mayor explained, the urban
planning decisions, which are laid in the document, are taken for decades
marked that V. Fomin has a huge worldly and professional experience and wished
him successes in his new position.
Fomin was born on April 18, 1960, in Chistopol. In 1988, he graduated from the
Kazan Civil Engineering Institute as an engineer.
– 11/10/1982 – the master of the plant “Tatenergostroy”, Nizhnekamsk;
– 04/29/1986 – the secretary of the AULYCL, Nizhnekamsk;
– 12/25/1989 – the foreman, deputy head of the technical inspection department,
the chief of the PTD for the construction of industrial facilities, the head of
the Zhilstroy-2 section of the SMU-82 PO “Kamenergostroy” of the Tatar Nuclear
Power Plant Construction Department, the Kamskie Polyany;
– 12/03/1990 – the first secretary of the Nizhnekamsk City Committee of the
– 03/13/2000 – the deputy director, director, the general director of the
Unitary Public Utility “Nizhnekamsk Commercial Center”;
– 04/14/2004 – the deputy of the State Council of the RT;
– 01/11/2006 – the director of the hypermarket “Bakhetle”, director for
development, construction and operation of the OOO “Bakhetle-1”, Kazan;
– 07/20/2006 – the head of the Sovetsky district’s administration of the Kazan
– 12/14/2009 – the deputy head of the Kazan Executive Committee;
– 12/09/2010 – the deputy head of the Executive Committee and the head of the
Architecture and Urban Planning Department of the Kazan Executive Committee;
– 06/16/2017 – the head of the Architecture and Urban Planning Department of
the Kazan Executive Committee;
– the advisor of the head of the Kazan Municipality.
medal “In memory of the 1000th anniversary of Kazan” (2005), honored builder of
the Republic of Tatarstan (2010), the Certificate of Honor of the Kazan
Executive Committee (2009), the commemorative medal “XXVII World Summer
Universiade 2013 in Kazan” (2013), the Merit Badge “For Labor and Valor for the
Benefit of Kazan” (2014), the Gratitude of the President of the RT (2014), an
Honorary Diploma of Kazan (2015), the commemorative medal “XVI World
Championship in Water Sports 2015 in Kazan” (2015).